Best online collaborative tool and apps
Thus, achieve unparalleled efficiency in every project with clear process management and summary from workflow management.
Online workflow management software is essentially a system that assists the managers working in an organisation to manage the processes and steps necessary to complete a project. The workflow management system has emerged as a necessity during these times of remote working. A good workflow management system directs the course of work pertaining to a project, right from its conception to its end. Various work management tools available in the market act as a guide for the jobs and subtasks that are to carry out in the lifetime of the project.
Online workflow management software and online workflow management tools helps the organisations to:
- ● Carry on the processes of a project.
- ● Have a crystal clear summary and status of the work processes.
- ● Manage the resources of the organisation.
- ● Keep a track of pending jobs and subtasks.
The companies benefit immensely from a good and result-oriented workflow tool and workflow automation software owing to its benefits and transparency of processes. However, the best work management software is Crotle, which aims to engage efficiency in the work processes with the help of its plethora of features. The features provided by Crotle are:
- ● Organisation Management: This feature assists the managers and the organisations as a whole to track and manage the workflow of the organisation along with effective departmental handling. With this feature, the managers can easily add members to the team along with project details for easy reporting and analytics. Apart from this, the managers of the organisation are also able to set exclusive permission for each member of the organisation in association with his/her role and the jobs at hand. This facilitates the hassle-free division of workflow and proper amalgamation of all the processes from various departments for the timely achievement of goals.
- ● Project Management: The feature helps the managers to plan, track, streamline, and track all the jobs and subtasks of a project to drive in productivity with unmatched efficiency. Project management with Crotle, unlike other online workflow management tools, serves to increase the transparency of work processes, thereby allowing the members of the team to keep an eye on the work status, essential for the timely completion of the projects. The transparency of work is increased via the organisation of work in swimlanes and kanban view, for improved understanding of the team. It also facilitates easy and better control for an effective compilation of processes towards the success of the project in hand.
- ● Task Management: It assists the managers in prioritising and delegating the jobs and subtasks to the selected workforce for effective collaboration and timely updates and results. With this, the managers can assign the necessary job and subtask to the employees who are well suited for them, on the basis of their current workflow. Apart from this, the feature also facilitates the managers to set up clear unity of commands to eliminate any confusion or delay throughout the journey of the project. Overall, this feature is responsible for easing out collaboration on a project, right from its beginning to its end.
- ● Dashboard: This feature allows the managers to keep a track of clear summary and status of every step of the project with a one-stop macro view of all the processes at one screen. This single access to all the workflow status helps the managers to delegate their subtasks on the basis of priority and existing workflow of each employee. Apart from this, it also helps in exercising better control by keeping an eye on the deviation from the plan, as and when it happens.
- ● Document Library: This feature helps the members of the organisations to trace all the crucial files, documents, and data pertaining to a project, at one single place, for avoiding any miscommunication, delays and confusion that may arise otherwise during remote working situations. This feature helps the members of the team to upload and download all the necessary documents and files at a centralized destination. This further leads to improved efficiency and avoids any kind of duplicity, thereby saving on both time and effort.
- ● Notes & Reminders: While working on a project, there is often some information or thoughts that strike us at the busiest hours. These features are specially designed for such hours. With the usage of these features, the members of the team store their thoughts and information then and there, without having to fiddle on a proper notepad.
- ● Personal Growth: Working on a project as a part of an organisation is a way to compliment our personal growth and knowledge base. This feature allows the members of the team to set aside goals for themselves. Apart from this, it also provides a platform for the members to store their personal growth, which they can carry with themselves at the time of their departure from the organisation.